- Hide the specific page’s header and footer.
- To do this, edit the page. Then, go to Page Settings and turn on the “Disable Header” and “Disable Footer” options.
- If necessary, hide your page title section and make the page layout Fullwidth
- Add a Row Layout block with a Minimum Height of 100vh – find this under the “Advanced” tab in the block settings.
- Use a video as the Row Layout’s background
- Set the Row Layout block’s content alignment to the middle
Here’s a screen recording of how it worked on my website – https://share.getcloudapp.com/9ZuL2QL6.